Friday 21 September 2018

Google Cloud OnBoard  2018


Learning Cloud has been on my ToDo List for a very long time now. I even bought the trial version of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) but never knew where to start. Luckily, I came across the registration link for Cloud OnBoard. I registered immediately and attended the event on September 18, 2018, in Hyderabad. Read on to know why it was a life-changing experience for me.



The event covered all the widely used Cloud solutions across the industry i.e. compute, storage, big data, and machine learning. Overview, features and technical demonstration for each Google Cloud product were given in order to give an insight of what exactly GCP is capable of. Now that I have an idea about each cloud product available on GCP, I won’t have to research for suitable cloud solutions specific to the requirements of my projects.


I had a lot of expectations from the event and I was not disappointed at all. What I loved the most about the event is Google ensured the attendees get the opportunity to dive deep into GCP by providing various incentives like:
  1. Access to the course, GCP Essentials, on Qwiklabs.
  2. $200 credits in GCP account and waiver on registration fees of Google Cloud Certification upon successful completion of course on Qwiklabs.
  3. Voucher for free access to Kubernetes course on Coursera.
  4. Vouchers from Trainocate worth $100 valid for 6 months.
Wow! Google really helped me to get ‘On Board’. And of course, Google events are incomplete without loads of schwags, a cool t-shirt, and tasty food. I must say that deciding to attend the event was fruitful.
If Cloud OnBoard sounded interesting to you and you:
  1. want to learn cloud but don’t know where to start from or, are looking for cloud solutions for the idea/project you’re working on then you can register here.
Just in case you are unable to register for the event, you can still attend the event. There is an on-the-spot registration booth set up just for you! Still, if you are unable to make to the event, don’t get disheartened! You can still access the event’s content here.


No comments:

Post a Comment